There are many reasons why you should move to the cloud if you haven’t done so already, most importantly, it will enhance your page load time with blazing fast speeds improving user experience.
We have raised many issues with cheap, shared hosting, and believe its time to move up to Google’s cloud servers.
What is shared hosting?
Shared hosting is where a single server hosts multiple sites. It’s a cost-effective way to get a site online.
Issues clients are facing with shared hosting
Low availability (uptime)
It is very unreliable because of low availability (uptime). If one website gets a lot of traffic, other websites on the server suffer due to the excessive and highly unfair allocation of server resources. We have wasted many hours fixing website issues due to a shared hosting provider.
Slow Website Speeds
Slow website speeds can cause high bounce rates and lose those vital conversions.
Lack of Security
Shared hosting servers have weak security because of delays in patching and updates.
Higher Risk of Data Loss
The server admins can accidentally overwrite a website’s backup during the upgrading of a client’s website or adding a patch. They are difficult to automate in a shared hosting environment. If this goes unnoticed, and data has been lost, there is no backup to restore the website.
URGENT: GOOGLE WILL ALMOST CERTAINLY PENALISE YOUR WEBSITE FOR ALL THE ABOVE, DEVALUING YOUR BUSINESS
How can we resolve these issues?
Google’s Cloud Platform!
After researching the best hosting and maintenance solutions (and the worst! Shared hosting is one of them) Our research narrowed it down to Google’s Cloud Platform.
The Benefits that you get from this service:
- Premium Hosting that is dedicated for supporting WordPress
- Blazing Fast Speeds on Google’s Cloud Servers
- Nightly Site Backups (restoring with one click)
- SSL Certificate and yearly renewal
- Hacker-free security (Including twice-daily malware scans)
- A staging site (a copy of your site, where changes can be made and tested before going live)
- Support 24/7 through your hosting dashboard (or simply contact us and we will deal with the issue)
- Free Site Migrations
- Upgrade or downgrade your plans anytime
- Cancel your plans anytime (for yearly and monthly plans)
We want to set good margins for our clients, making a stable, clear price without any hidden charges on all hosting and maintenance plans.
Already have a website? Why not start the migration process today…Back to Blog